Friday, September 27, 2013

Beauty. Everywhere.

This. 
Wow, right?
Doesn't natural beauty sometimes amaze and inspire you? Tonight I took the deepest breaths that have entered my body in quite a while. I could feel the oxygen pass through my nose, chest rise, belly rise, lungs full. As I exhaled it's almost as though a tightness released and in this moment, this beautiful place in time, my body relaxed fully and completely. It brought about a strong emotional response; Love is so simple and fills space when you allow it to. By breathing and making space we invite joy, love, and change to enter. Fill the space with love. Love is contagious and overwhelming.These sunsets are a glowing gift.

sat silently alone tonight watching the sun slip below the horizon. Do you allow yourself moments to clear your mind fully? Sometimes these moments of clarity come at unexpected times. I often find mine when surrounded by fresh air, natural beauty and water. Go for walks, stop and smell the roses, allow yourself to slow body and mind. If you don't stop on occasion, you may miss the most beautiful sunsets or inspiring moments.

Don't forget to breathe.
Breathe in new energy, then love it all out.




No comments:

Post a Comment